Drew has fantastic facial hair – as we are told by other bearded men quite frequently. He found the skin under the beard was often itchy. He started to use store bought products to relieve the itch and style the beard and mustache he is gifted with and realized how much he would like to make them. Burden Lake Beards was born.
$10.00Add to cart
Beard Comb$10.00 Add to cart
Beard Comb and Beard Brush Combo!$18.00 Add to cart
Beard Soap$6.00 Select options
Bearded Fun in a Mason for Dad!
The Barber$4.00 – $15.00 Select options
The Dragonrider$5.00 – $15.00 Select options
The Streaker$5.00 – $15.00 Select options
The Woodsman$5.00 – $15.00 Select options
All OF THE BUTTER, BALMS AND WAXES contain (IN ADDITION TO THE BASE BEARD OIL):
- Beeswax – we will always use beeswax and have just switched to a local beekeeper (Honey Bee Meadow Farm) as our supplier! Support Local and using local beeswax should help with pollen allergies in the local area.
- Shea Butter – Helps with moisturizing the skin and hair while reducing inflammation from irritation. We also like it a lot because it helps with Drew’s eczema.
- Coconut Oil – conditions the skin and hair to help make it softer. We also like the consistency of the coconut oil, this helps change the consistency between the different products.
THE BASE BEARD OIL IS THE BASIC ELEMENT OF ALL OF THE PRODUCTS. IT CONTAINS:
- Almond Oil – This is for moisturizing the skin and helping with dandruff.
- Jojoba Oil – Helps clean pores and softens the hair to reduce the irritation, this is as close as you can get to the natural oil your body produces.
- Avocado Oil – This is supposed to assist with wrinkles (Not sure we believe that but it’s worth a shot) and is rich in Lecithin which helps the body absorb the other ingredients in the oil.
- Grape seed oil – Helps with acne and oily skin and is supposed to protect against UV rays. it is also supposed to be good for “mature” skin and sensitive skin. It also absorbs quickly since it is such a light carrier oil.
- Vitamin E – I was told this helps with hair strength and growth. This will help the beard get thicker.
We have also switched to a bottle with dropper for the oils so it will be easier to manage the quantity for each application!
The Butter softens the hair and to Drew is more like a leave in conditioner for the beard. This is more like a middle ground between the oil and the Balm.
The Balm is used for a light hold, This is like the Butter but with a little more Beeswax to stiffen it up a little.
The ‘Stache Wax is very firm and helps keep Drew’s mustache out of his mouth! It comes in an easy to use lip balm container – carry it with you to maintain your ‘stache.