Simmering Potpourri with Lavender and Orange
- 4 cups Water
- 1 Whole Orange, cut into slices
- 5-6 Tbs. Lavender Buds (not necessary)
- 7-8 mL Lavender Essential Oil
- Add the water to a small saucepan. Cut the orange, and add the slices to the water.
- Add the lavender buds and lavender essential oil. Stir to mix in. Turn on the stove to high and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to a steady simmer, and allow the scents to fill your room.
- NOTE: Do no leave the simmer pot unattended. Do not allow all the water to evaporate, or the ingredients may begin to burn. Once the water diminishes, replenish
Thank you BrambleBerry.com (Soap Queen) and ThePrairieHomestead.com for these recipes.