It is No Shave November! “No-Shave November is a month-long journey during which participants forgo shaving and grooming in order to evoke conversation and raise cancer awareness. Learn more about how you can get involved and start getting hairy!” When you start getting itchy or you want to soften your coarse locks of love let us know and we will hook you up with some glorious made locally with love products!
WE HAVE 4 “SCENTS”:
- The Streaker is unscented.
- The Woodsman is a blend of Frasier fir, fresh squeezed oranges and spicy clove.
- The Dragonrider is an earthy blend of citrus, clove and rose with a woody patchouli base.
- The Barner is a classic barber shop scent
We currently offer COMBS, BRUSHES, Beard SOAP, Oils, Butters, Balms and ‘stache waxes.
$10.00Add to cart
Beard Comb$10.00 Add to cart
Beard Comb and Beard Brush Combo!$18.00 Add to cart
Beard Soap$6.00 Select options
Bearded Fun in a Mason for Dad!
The Barber$4.00 – $15.00 Select options
The Dragonrider$5.00 – $15.00 Select options
The Streaker$5.00 – $15.00 Select options
The Woodsman$5.00 – $15.00 Select options
Our products contain:
- Almond Oil – This is for moisturizing the skin and helping with dandruff.
- Jojoba Oil – Helps clean pores and softens the hair to reduce the irritation, this is as close as you can get to the natural oil your body produces.
- Avocado Oil – This is supposed to assist with wrinkles (Not sure we believe that but it’s worth a shot) and is rich in Lecithin which helps the body absorb the other ingredients in the oil.
- Grape seed oil – Helps with acne and oily skin and is supposed to protect against UV rays. it is also supposed to be good for “mature” skin and sensitive skin. It also absorbs quickly since it is such a light carrier oil.
- Vitamin E – I was told this helps with hair strength and growth. This will help the beard get thicker.
The butter, balm and ‘stache wax also contain:
- Beeswax – we will always use beeswax and have just switched to a local beekeeper as our supplier! Using local beeswax should help with pollen allergies in the local area.
- Shea Butter – Helps with moisturizing the skin and hair while reducing inflammation from irritation. We also like it a lot because it helps with Drew’s eczema.
- Coconut Oil – conditions the skin and hair to help make it softer. We also like the consistency of the coconut oil, this helps change the consistency between the different products.
We now offer very limited quantities of scented goat’s milk beard soap – made locally for us by Triple F Farm in Nassau.
The Butter softens the hair and is more like a leave in conditioner for the beard. This is more like a middle ground between the oil and the Balm.
The Balm is used for a light hold, This is like the Butter but with a little more Beeswax to stiffen it up a little.
The Wax is very firm and helps keep Drew’s mustache out of his mouth! It also comes in a lip balm tube so it is easy to apply and to carry around on your person.
We are slowly, yet surely, adding beard products to the site! We could never have gotten this far without our friends and family who tested the products for us. Their feedback was worth more than any thank you we could give them here! Also, Vittoria Sprague designed both the Beards logos (and color variations for each product!) and the Burden Lake Market logo. Thank you!! We highly recommend her for all design work! Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.